The Public Health Nutrition concentration is undergoing an internal curricular review and we’re excited to share that the concentration will have a new look in the future. Applications are not being accepted for the 2019-20 or 2020-21 academic years, but check back for updates on the focus of the concentration and future admissions cycles. We will update the website when additional information is available, so stay tuned!
If you are a current MPH student in the ColoradoSPH and you have curricular questions about the Public Health Nutrition concentration, please contact Erin Strutz, Academic Support Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- CSU undergrads go on to graduate program in public health
- Students share experience and skills gained during their capstone projects
- Newsflash: MPH student presents at CSU Grad Show
- Students attend Public Health in the Rockies and gain valuable insights
- Newsflash: Alumni continues important work in public health