The Public Health Nutrition concentration is undergoing an internal curricular review and we’re excited to share that the concentration will have a new look in the future. Applications are not being accepted for the 2019-20 or 2020-21 academic years, but check back for updates on the focus of the concentration and future admissions cycles. We will update the website when additional information is available, so stay tuned!
If you are a current MPH student in the ColoradoSPH and you have curricular questions about the Public Health Nutrition concentration, please contact Erin Strutz, Academic Support Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Traineeship addresses maternal and child health disparities
- Hoffman Award recipients focus on addressing health disparities
- Cross-Campus Collaboration Tackles Foodborne Outbreak Challenge
- MPH Capstone Projects Highlighted in Spring Showcase
- ColoradoSPH@CSU Alums in Action: Making an Impact in School Wellness