MPH students need to submit a graduation application and a separate diploma application by the specified deadlines in the semester they intend to graduate. The graduation application should be completed and then given to Erin Strutz for review and processing. The diploma application form is completed online through UCDAccess. Instructions for the diploma application are included below.
If students are transferring in credits from outside ColoradoSPH, the transfer application form needs to also be submitted and an official transcript needs to be sent to ColoradoSPH. The transfer credit application should be submitted to Erin Strutz and the form needs to include final grades. Students should not be actively taking courses for transfer in the semester they intend to graduate.
To submit the Diploma Application:
- Go to CU Denver system and log in. Note: you many not be able to use a Mac for this application.
- Click the “Student” tab.
- Click the orange “Student Center” box.
- Under “Academics” there is a window that defaults to “other academic…”, click the arrow pointing downward and on the drop down list select the “Apply for Graduation” option.
- Click the arrow next to the box that is pointing right.
- Designate “CUDen” in the “Academic Institution“ window drop down list and your “Expected Graduation Term“ from the drop down list.
- Click the “Select Program” button and follow the directions from there.
CSU MPH graduates have the option of participating in commencement ceremonies on the CSU Campus, at the Colorado School of Public Health, or both. CSU Graduate School commencement ceremonies take place in May and December. The ColoradoSPH holds one convocation ceremony per year in May. Students who are interested in participating in the CSU Graduate School commencement ceremony should notify Erin Strutz at the time that the graduation application is submitted. Information on the day, time, and location of the CSU Graduate School commencement ceremony can be found on the CSU Graduate School page.
Questions from CSU campus graduates should be directed to Erin Strutz.